Available in Black Powder Coat finish (shown above) or Brite Anodized finish (shown below):
Important Note: This product is designed to be permanently installed and will require drilling into the vehicle's roof
DynaSport Roof Racks are not designed to fit, align with, or utilize the
pre-installed fitment points embedded in some vehicle roof
panels used for attaching OEM Roof Racks and/or Roof Rails!
Complete, ready-to-install rack kit includes Side Rails, Crossbars, protective Roof Slats, Installation Hardware, and detailed Instructions.
75-pound load capacity (evenly distributed on crossbar assemblies).
This product is not recommended for
carrying Kayaks, Canoes, Jon Boats, or any other large, bulky, or
extremely long items. For these type items, the addition of Mont Blanc Gripper
Add-on Load Bars is highly recommended. (Click on image below for more details)
220# Load Capacity!!
DynaSport Roof Rack Features Include:
- Low-profile aerodynamic design complements the contoured look of today's vehicles.
- User friendly, unlimited crossbar adjustment: Unlike many "OE" or aftermarket racks, the DynaSport crossbar adjustment system allows quick positioning of both crossbars to precisely fit load dimensions.
- Installer friendly, easy installation from the top side, no need to remove interior headliner. Self-sealing, stainless steel tapping screws and
self-adhesive roof slats (3M Tape) included for quick, "no hassle" installation.
- Adaptable to roof contours: Unique
crossbar connection system allows side rails to pivot, matching the
vehicle roof contour for easy installation and crossbar adjustments.
- Over 25 stock sizes available in both Black Powder Coat and Brite Anodized finishes.
- Easy to re-size! Designed to be easily cut down in both width and length for custom fitment when desired or needed (Special sizes available upon request!).
- Black powder coat finish can be custom-painted to match the vehicle's paint color!
- Fiberglass Mounting Kit:
Supplemental hardware kit HWDSTC-UV enables installation of Aventura
roof racks and roof rails on fiberglass or composite material pickup
truck caps / covers.
Turn any vehicle into a "FUNMOBILE" or "WORKMOBILE" with the addition of our Sports Equipment Carriers and Load-securement Accessories.
Please refer to our Vehicle Application Lookup for the Rack Size recommended for your vehicle.
Installation Instructions for this product (.pdf files):
DynaSport Roof Racks - Sheet Metal Installations - 35", 45", & 55" Rail Lengths
NOTE: A left-click on either link will open a pdf file in another window.
You may save a copy of the chosen printable Instruction Sheet to your computer from this
process if you choose to do so.
If you would prefer to download and save to your computer without
opening the file at this time, right-click on the link, then
left-click on "Save Link As" (Mozilla Firefox) or "Save Target As"
(Internet Explorer). Then choose a location on your computer to save
the file, and click on "Save".
Don't find what you're looking for or need additional information? Contact us or call our Customer Service Department at 800-777-7081.